- 140g ClearSpot Original Tofu
- 2 cms root ginger cut finely
- 1 clove garlic cut finely
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp finely chopped spring onion
- 1 tsp balsamic glaze to drizzle
- Pepper to taste
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Chop the Tofu into even pieces.
- Place the chopped tofu onto two sheets of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the chopped ginger and garlic and drizzle the soy sauce.
- Fold the edges of one sheet of parchment to make a parcel.
- Place the open end face down onto the other sheet.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the chopped coriander, spring onion and balsamic glaze.
- Add a dash of pepper and lime juice and serve immediately.
Prep: 5-10mins | Cooks: 20mins | Serves: 2